It’s true that time is flyin’ by too fast.
How many times do I have to say I’m back to actually mean it. :( Sorry! </3
Anyway, have you guys know about Thought Catalog? If not, let me share to you one article from it. I hope you’ll enjoy reading it as much as I did. :)
Happy Evening! ;)
1. Maybe to love is to expose your heart while it is still bleeding, hoping and trusting that the other person will press their hands gently against your chest and stem the violent flow.
2. Maybe to love is to believe in the unbelievable. To see the impossible abstractions that surround us, to have faith in the things we cannot see, to put our full weight on something we cannot ever touch.
3. Maybe to love is to show them our ugly, to see how they’ll react when they see how rotten and burnt our core is, and once they do, to wonder if they’ll still find it in them to say, “How absolutely lovely.”
4. Maybe love doesn’t exist. Maybe it is a mere social construct created to sell paperbacks and songs and pretty pictures and flowers and chocolate, deluding us to think that there is something more to this life, that we are not just bags of red meat and brittle bones born to eat and fuck and shit until we die and the world goes on as it has for millions of years, even without us in it.
5. Maybe love doesn’t have to be grand fireworks all the time. Maybe it’s walking around at one in the morning, with no makeup on, hair disheveled and still seeing the beauty in her biggest pores and in the ripest pimples. Maybe love really is blind that way. Or maybe love is total clarity, meant to show us how pretty flaws can be.
6. Maybe love was meant to splash different colors in our sky to show us that blue is not the only thing we can surround ourselves with.
7. Maybe to love is to stay even when your feet is itching to run away, to recognize that escape is a vacation and they are the person you want to take with you on a train to nowhere.
8. Maybe love is the liberty to be alone, knowing that there will still be a home to come back to, someone whose arms will always be open to accept and welcome without judgment and explanations and questions.
9. Maybe love is a lie. How can four letters contain the vastness of that idea? How can one word have the resilience not to burst as it holds in it all that is good and passionate and safe? Is the word “love” a diamond? Is it metal or titanium? Who agreed to use such a dull word to represent the whole world?
10. Maybe to love is to empty yourself over and over again until you finally know how much you can hold.
11. Maybe love is just a term for true human connection, to call that feeling we get when we find somebody who gets us and doesn’t turn away when we show them the darkness that resides in our bodies. Maybe it’s somebody to sit quietly in the darkness with until our eyes adjust to the light and it doesn’t scare us so much anymore.
12. Maybe to love is to embrace the fears and anxiety and need for control, and to recognize that they are part of the package. Maybe it’s not supposed to be easy. Maybe it should be difficult. Maybe it’s supposed to turn us inside out and terrify us, because the things that are most worth it usually exist under the imposing shadow of complete destruction.
13. Maybe to love is to understand nothing, but to simultaneously crave the warmth of their hands on your skin, to recognize that there is no other person in this world whose embrace you would gladly run to. Maybe it’s to know their lips and know satisfaction. Maybe it’s pride and humility at the same time, because you were deemed worthy to share in blessed imperfection.
14. Maybe love is the universe winking slyly, asking us, “What will you do with the good I give you?”
15. And maybe the answer does not rely on us alone. Maybe to love is to answer that question together, over and over, in all the different, possible ways we can.
16. Maybe love is already here, is already now, and we must take the plunge without knowing how deep the water is because love, when it is genuine, always saves.
It’s been awhile since the last time I talked to someone who has a love problem, broken hearted to be specific. I feel sorry for not having enough words to make him feel better. It seems like I already forgot the feeling of being a broken hearted one though I know it hurts. Anyway, even the feelings have already gone, lessons should always be there.
What I hate (a little bit) about attending a debut is that moment when I have to say something to the debutante in front of many people. I feel like I’m lacking of words. Seriously! If only saying “I love you” is enough, these three words would definitely be the content of my every message.
Anyway, last last Sunday (I think) I attended one of my closest friend/former classmate, Anne’s debut. I’m one of the 18 candles. Thank God I survived! Hahaha! :D (Another anyway) Fernwood Gardens, where the party was held was so beautiful. You can visit their website at http://fernwoodgarden.com/.
(Hays. Would you mind if I’ll use the word “anyway” again? HAHAHA) Here are some of the photos taken that day. :)
Group picture with the gang. LOL :D
Taking so much advantage of the photo booth. Count how many are we in this photo. That’s also the number of times we came back for a four shots picture. Too vain, I know! Hahahaha! :D
TRIO ❤❤❤ Two of the best buddies I have.
The food. Yum-yum!
Selfie! Hahahaha! :D
And the best picture goes to… HAHAHAHA
With the debutante, of course. :)
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, ANNE! :) I love you forever. ❤❤❤
This year, feel ko nilalayo ako ni Lord sa pagkakaroon ng love life. :D At first, medyo disappointed. Minsan kasi nakakaramdam din ako nung envy. But then I remembered what I prayed to Him when I was still in pain… “Lord, when I’m not yet ready and if it’s not meant to last please help me stop it as early as I can.” I am blessed to always feel His presence and that He never fails to listen to a little prayer.
Oh, so for those complaining and asking, try remembering muna. Maybe He’s just fulfilling what you’ve once prayed. :)
Are there times when you just can’t sleep at night and you keep on over thinking? Wondering why some things didn’t work the way you planned it.
Why we met a lot of people that at the will just have to leave? What if God let them stay in our lives? Would it be happier?
Why loves sometimes unfair? Why does it hurt? What if God let people loved back by the people they love? Would it be great?
Why a lot of relationship didn’t work? Why love sometimes fades away? What if every relationship lasts forever? Would it be perfect?
Is forever really exist? If not, why is that the word “forever” exist? And if it does really exist, how long does it takes to live in that forever? What if forever is just as near as Sunday to Monday? Would it be more wonderful?
Why is that sometimes we just can’t get all of our desires in life? Why some things have to stay only as a dream? What if needs and wants are both attainable? Would it be easier?
A lot of things can go a trip on our precious thoughts. Maybe some are still unanswered but you know what, it doesn’t matter. As long as there is God who knows all, that is the only thing that matters.
Remember my old post of a wine and soap video/commercial? Well, I am proud to say that that video got the award for Best Video Presentation. Efforts were all paid off. :)
Anyway, here are some of the photos taken from our mini event.
We came up to the idea of imitating a club ambiance for the venue. To do so, lighting effects should be in. ;)
Our group’s table setup.
Group picture with the judges.
The table setup of Group 4. The group who got almost of the awards.
If you want to take a look of all the videos, here are the links:
I am supposed to blog a lot of things but all of sudden I just can’t. :’(
I don’t know why and how I’m feeling this way. And to tell you honestly, I don’t even know what I’m feeling right now. </3 Hays. Girl thing, I think.
Anyway, I’ll try to post something pa rin.